POLÍTICA DE PRIVACIDAD
BLOCDISTRICT, SL guarantees the privacy of the data of personal character contributed, according to the General Regulation of Protection of Data (RGPD).
The visit to this website does not mean that the user is obliged to provide any information about himself, however, during the visit it is possible that personal data may be requested through forms.
These data will be incorporated to a file responsibility of BLOCDISTRICT, SL and they will be used with the purpose of answering the request made by you and to send you information of our company and services by any means of communication. By sending this form, you are explicitly accepting the reception of the same. These data will be cancelled at your request or once the purpose for which they were collected has been satisfied.
How to exercise the rights: The users can address a written communication to BLOCDISTRICT, SL with address in C/ SANCHO DE ÁVILA 22, 08018 BARCELONA, BARCELONA, or to the e-mail address email@example.com including in both cases a photocopy of their ID card or another similar identifying document, to exercise their rights, which are the following:
- Right to request access to personal data: you can ask BLOCDISTRICT, SL if this company is processing your data.
- Right to request their correction (if incorrect) or deletion.
- Right to request the limitation of their treatment, in which case they will only be kept by BLOCDISTRICT, SL for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Right to oppose to the treatment: BLOCDISTRICT, SL will stop treating the data in the form that you indicate, unless for legitimate imperative reasons or the exercise or the defense of possible claims they have to continue being treated.
- Right to the portability of the data: in case you want your data to be treated by another firm, BLOCDISTRICT, SL will provide the portability of your data to the new responsible.
Possibility of withdrawing consent: in the event that consent has been given for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to withdrawal.
How to complain to the Control Authority: If a user considers that there is a problem with the way BLOCDISTRICT, SL is handling his data, he can direct his complaints to the corresponding data protection authority, being the Spanish Data Protection Agency the one indicated in the case of Spain
The refusal to provide the data will mean that the service for which they were requested will not be provided or will not be accessible. You have the right to receive a response to any question, query or clarification arising from this form.
The parties submit, at their own discretion, for the resolution of disputes and renounce any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the domicile of the owner of the website.